Senior Customer Operations Manager
About the Role
The Senior CommOps Manager will have to manage a team of ~5 CommOps Managers and help them be successful by ensuring behavioral-based coaching and feedback mechanisms, with a focus on customer experience and satisfaction, the Senior CommOps Manager will need to ensure good attendance, performance management, attrition management, and high employee satisfaction.
What You'll Do
- Lead, empower and develop a robust management team within a time-sensitive and fast-paced environment to deliver on operational key performance indicators.
- Stay present and available for your team (~5 CommOps).
- Instruct CommOps and cultivate performance to serve our rider and driver communities.
- Design Line of Business service strategy. Work with support areas to provide optimum support.
- Work as contact points with Program Managers to optimize service structure and process.
- Align with Sr. Leadership to position COE structures for success.
- 6+ years in people or project management, office management, team administration, process optimization; ideally from a startup/tech environment, but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements.
- High energy, passion, and integrity.
- Strong & shown project management skills (plan and execute projects with multiple work streams and dependencies) and the ability to run tasks involving multiple businesses to meet bold deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to interact professionally and efficiently with internal and external partners.
- Outstanding organizational skills and impeccable follow-through on tasks.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills. An outstanding problem solver who likes seeking for solutions, and has a genuine interest in helping.
- Very strong, strategic, and business growth mentality. Forward-thinking skills that will push programs further continuing to prove the value of programs.
- Thoroughly plan and implement programs with multiple work streams and dependencies and ensure that end-to-end support strategy is accomplished.
- Ability to travel 10-25% of the time.
- Strong English skills.
- Project Management Certifications / Courses.
- Process Improvement Experience.
- Master's Degree.
- A high level of proficiency with Google Drive/Office Suite.
About the Team
Uber Centers of Excellence (COEs) are contact management centers dedicated to providing world-class customer support to riders and driver-partners 24/7. At our COEs, we hire Community Support Representatives, Managers, and many other important roles to support business needs and continued growth.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
- If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber