Talent Advisor, EMEA
About the Role
In this role, you are the go-to person who will advise hiring teams and deliver on the recruitment strategy to ensure an outstanding recruitment experience.
We are looking for a Talent Advisor to support multiple business lines and scale Our Ops and Sales teams across the EMEA region. You will partner with sourcing and hiring managers to build teams across our dynamic region, and inform on hiring strategy to hire the right people for every job where they can make the biggest impact. You may also have the opportunity to work on strategic projects to improve and innovate how we attract and recruit the best talent because we know that there's always a better way!
What You'll Do
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure participation and collaboration through the recruiting process for individual requisitions (e.g. hiring strategy meetings, kick off meetings, sourcing sessions, panel information email)
- Proactively assess recruitment performance (e.g. offers report, time in stage, conversion rates)
- Analyze data to generate insights and trends for hiring
- Closely align with candidate expectations throughout the recruiting process
- Understands candidate's skill-set and how it ties into the broader team, along with the team's goals
- Partner with Hiring Managers to build out job descriptions and informs effective hiring processes based on insights (e.g. knowledge of interviewer skill set, required competencies, etc.)
- Use market insights and historic data to predict conversion rates and anticipated time to hire
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting
- Experience with ICIMS or other ATS
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Previous agency recruiting experience is a plus
- Experience interpreting data and using it to guide hiring decisions
- Has partnered with a wide variety of clients, including senior level business leaders and seasoned professional candidates
- Has experience hiring in an organization focused on cultivating a diverse workforce
- French, German or Spanish fluency is a huge plus
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, Communications or similar preferred
About the Team
Talent Acquisition partners with Uber's businesses to understand their talent needs and find, engage, and guide candidates through the hiring process. We hire the right people for every job and help them find a team where they can make the biggest impact.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber