Regional Operations Manager (Courier), Uber Eats - LatAm
About the Role
The LatAm Regional Operations team partners with multiple teams to drive performance improvements and innovation across the business, contributing deep functional expertise and consolidating processes that can benefit from scale and standardization. As a member of our Courier Growth & Experience Pod, you will drive initiatives that improve courier's onboarding and experience in the platform allowing the business to efficiently operate and grow.
This is a key role as it will require developing and executing strategies to ensure Uber Eats meets our quality and efficiency standards by delivering the best experience to our customers. We expect the candidate to bring innovative and disruptive solutions, as well as closely working with multiple cross-functional teams including but not limited to: Country/local Ops, Legal, Tax, Labor, Loyalty/Platform, Logistics, Product, as well as external vendors and suppliers.
What you'll do
- Create and scale existing processes across the Region on Courier funnel and onboarding
- Maintain and improve supplier relationships to facilitate couriers access to key safety & quality delivery equipment e.g. insulated bags, helmets, rain coats, etc.
- Provide insights to local markets and regional management through analytics, and dashboards around Courier Satisfaction and Engagement to drive retention
- Collaborate with Product and local Teams to experiment, tune and implement scalable solutions across our territories (gathering and structuring product asks, deploying new product features, tracking & follow-up on bugs)
- Centralizing and scaling courier related processes in order to simplify, standardize and streamline processes at a regional level
- Continuously challenge the status quo with a belief that opportunities for improvement persist
- Be hands on and lead short-term deep dives to structure analysis, make recommendations and drive execution.
What you'll need
- Proficiency in SQL
- English proficiency
- Solid Problem Solving Skills (ability to break down sophisticated problems and apply analytical thinking with thorough execution)
- 2-3 years of Experience in Consultancy, Strategy, Operations or similar fields
- Data Driven Mentality
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Basic knowledge on Experimentation and Statistics
- Proactivity and flexibility to work in a fast paced environment
- Python is a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber