Global CRM Performance Marketing Manager
About the Role
This is an opportunity to be part of Uber's Global CRM team. You will work on a growing team that's responsible for delivering communications and making an impact every day.
As a CRM Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution for communications to millions of Uber users earning on our platform globally, via owned digital channels. Working closely with various partners to ensure we deliver the right message, to the right audience, at the right time. You will also drive experimentation and be responsible for reporting the results of your campaigns to stakeholders and leadership.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute end-to-end Global CRM strategies to acquire new earners, and continually engage and retain them throughout their lifecycle
- Build effective cross-channel (email, in-app inbox, push notification, SMS) marketing campaigns to achieve business objectives and improve user experience
- Collaborate with data, research, and analytics teams to understand earner segmentation and behavior & identify consumer insights to drive transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies in lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Partner with internal cross-functional stakeholders (Product, PMM, Ops teams) and an external creative agency to ensure CRM communications are locally relevant, personalized and on-brand.
- Work with development, data, and deployment teams to build and launch complex automated and ad hoc campaigns using internal and external tools
- Establish and report on critical metrics for all campaigns. Continuously run CRM marketing experiments including baseline, creative, content, and frequency testing to improve key performance metrics.
- Analyze campaign performance and draw conclusions based on data, present findings and recommend next steps.
- Develop and improve processes to efficiently and effectively manage the end-to-end execution and reporting on lifecycles.
- At least 4 years experience in marketing, communications, or the customer engagement space
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis
- Proven experience in growth-related CRM programs, strong performance-marketing approach, and lifecycle optimization
- An analytical mentality. Ability to analyze data, identify problems and trends, and develop strategies that aim to solve complex business problems
- A track record of proven business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns and lifecycles across different channels, and a good understanding of CRM best practices
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to balance thorough attention to details with swift execution
- Strong interpersonal skills that enable you to thrive in a global environment, fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- A self-starting attitude, ready to embrace chances to define an impact without needing to be told
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber