Senior Enterprise Account Manager, Uber for Business
About the Role.
You're a self starter who forms strong relationships, assesses opportunities, develops informed solutions and delivers measurable results. You have a deep understanding of the way businesses operate, and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level. You're able to create demand by uncovering business problems and matching them to our solution. You uncover business initiatives and pain points to map back our solutions across multiple lines of business, build credibility and trust while influencing buying decisions. Most of all, you're passionate about helping customers resolve pain points and achieving their business goals.
- Enterprise responsibility for 25 of our top enterprise accounts
- Meet or exceed all assigned expansion/upsell/retention revenue targets
- Develop and implement strategic growth plans to increase adoption and penetration of U4B services within named accounts: increase overall ridership and product utilization, upsell new products and services, identify and close new business within existing accounts, convert to multi-year agreements, and minimize churn
- Identify innovative solutions and cross selling opportunities to provide our clients with a competitive advantage
- Develop a strong understanding of the client that includes their business drivers and strategies, competitive position in the marketplace, industry trends, key strategic partner relationships, as well as key executives and decision-makers
- Build, enhance, and execute long term client relationships and communication at the C-level, with key executives, key decision-makers and influencers
- Lead project management of the implementation of Uber for Business platform and programmatically launch growth efforts by identifying key use cases that drive value for customers.
- Create value for customers by ensuring they clearly define business outcomes and then building a "success plan" with the appropriately identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them.
- Produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of performance, aggregate feedback, and share learnings and best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team for long-term sustained success.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly business reviews to assess the health and satisfaction of the customer, their needs, milestones and metrics for success
- Act as an advocate for customers, internally conveying their customer-specific needs across the organization to ensure proper alignment and prioritization of resources.
- 7+ years in successful relationship experience in the Enterprise segment
- 7+ years of experience with progressive responsibility in Customer Success
- Proven record in exceeding quota and attainment
- A well-documented, solid and successful career having generated results from a subject matter specialist
- Proven track record of being able to manage a business with sales metrics to achieve sales goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver with strong organizational skills
- Experience operating effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience partnering with and presenting to senior leaders
- Experience working with B2B decision makers, including c-suite level contacts , including c-suite level contacts
- Experience working in a global role across multiple time zones
- Experience in developing and executing global account plans including forecasting the business
- Experience in initiating and developing ecosystem relationships relevant to the business
- Demonstrated experience a data drive approach
- Experience influencing, negotiation, collaboration, communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of delivering measurable financial results through sales or account management solutions
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber