Senior Strategic Fleet Account Manager
About the Role
The Mobility Operations team is responsible for bringing Uber's vision to life in Taiwan and running our business on the ground. We partner with the local taxi and rental partners to provide the service for drivers and riders in Taiwan.
Uber is looking for a Senior Fleet Account Manager to holistically own strategic projects to grow and manage taxi and rental partnerships.
In your role you will be responsible for driving the strategy for taxi and rental partnerships to grow supply and ensure shared objectives between Uber and our partners.
You'll also need to manage an account management team to optimize processes, eliminate risks, gain support from the industry and ensure their financial & regulatory compliance.
This exciting opportunity will require abundant planning and project management experience, outstanding communication skills and collaborative mindset to work with taxi/rental industry stakeholders and internal teams across product, driver/rider operations, support, tax, legal, policy and communications.
What You Will Do
- Strategy Planning - Develop and execute initiatives against the overall supply vision & strategy for taxi partner acquisition & engagement to unlock new supply and improve partners quality through data & financial analytics.
- Communicate & Engagement - Build a meaningful relationship with taxi and rental partners and enable shared goals between partners and Uber. You'll need to understand and balance the requirements and issues from partners to ensure shared success between Uber and taxi/rental partners.
- Optimize - identify the gap in current processes and establish best practices to increase the efficiency of taxi/rental partners' operation and enhance experience/regulations compliance.
- Management - manage an account team for day-to-day operations and coordinate stakeholders internally to improve overall taxi partner experience and compliance.
What You Will Need
- 4~6 years experience in a combination of account management, strategic operations and project/program management.
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders ; enjoy building relationships with people from all walks of life.
- Excellence project management such that you can easily balance urgent versus important requests, and you flourish with ambiguity.
- Experience with customer acquisition, account management, and support processes, systems, and datasets.
- Analytical orientation, with an aptitude for framing business questions with data, translating business needs into strategies, and executing tactics and process improvements.
- Experience working with large sets of data and synthesizing into business insights. Proficiency in SQL is a plus.
- Having experience/knowledge in the Taxi/Rental industry is a plus.
- A self-starter with leadership/ownership mindset.
- English Advanced Business Fluency both written and spoken. Fluent Mandarin and Taiwanese.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber