Regional Strategy & Operations Manager APAC- Strategic Initiatives
About the Team
Uber Eats APAC Regional Strategy & Operations team is a tight-knit, impactful team that helps drive critical products and strategic priorities in the region. We partner closely with senior leadership (both within the region and globally), cross-functional leadership, and our teams on the ground in each market. Our team focuses on the regional product strategy & launches and driving key strategic pillars like membership and Ads along with all for APAC countries.
About the Role
You will be a key part of the regional Strategy & Operations team. You will work closely with regional leadership & other members of the and partner with country local teams to build the roadmap and drive growth of the strategic initiatives in the APAC markets.
We are looking for someone with a strong set of fundamental business skills, analytical ability, strong communication and project management - with a keen curiosity, flexibility, and desire to work on a wide range of projects in a highly dynamic environment! You should have a strong ownership mindset and be great at working with stakeholders across the board.
Bonus points for prior experience in building and driving loyalty programs, subscriptions or building online advertisement businesses.
What You'll Do
1. Build the roadmap for driving the key strategic pillars like Membership & Advertisement business for APAC
2. Work closely with our global product managers to surface requirements and help shape the product for APAC market fit
3. Build targets and work with teams across all functions to define the joint roadmap to achieve them while owning the program growth end to end.
4. Execute on campaigns & initiatives to drive adoption & growth of the program
5. Identify opportunity through customer lifecycle and acquisition funnel by data analysis and continuous experimentation
6. Partner with sales & merchant teams to drive the product narrative & adoption with our partners
7. Develop scalable process and solution to analyse, monitor progress and improve financial performance of the program
What You'll Need
- Minimally 5 years of work experience preferably across technology operations, strategy, program or project management
- Exceptional Excel / Google suite / data management skills.
- Excellent analytical and technical ability with SQL proficiency
- Ability to work with remote teams and across time zones to foster a cohesive and creative work environment
- Excellent Stakeholder/ Partner management abilities with varied teams and members across countries & cultures and differing levels of seniority within the organization.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Self-starter and high on ownership being able to drive the narrative and teams behind the vision
- Clear communicator. You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesise a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate impactful insights
- Ability to structure & deal with ambiguous problem statements, being able to drive clarity in unclear scenarios
Bonus to have:
- Previous experience in consumer technology, and particularly in online food or grocery delivery
- Prior experience in building customer loyalty or subscriptions programs
- Prior experience is building advertisement business / alternate revenue streams for the core business
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber