Manager Strategic Finance - Delivery Lead
In Finance, we work hand-in-hand with leaders across the company to ensure smooth, disciplined execution of strategic business objectives. Our Strategic Finance team providex comprehensive financial insight into the business through regional and functional business partnering, forecasting and budgets, and pricing and incentives.
About the Role
We are seeking a highly motivated finance professional to lead our Global FP&A team for Uber Delivery. You will work alongside the regional finance leaders of Uber Eats to track and steer global performance, while extracting key insights from the business to support strategic decisions.
So if you're ready to work on a rewarding set of challenges and if you've got the finance skills, experience, and passion - keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Lead the finance team that is responsible for the global consolidation of the Uber EATS business
- Work closely with regional and central teams to plan and forecast the global business, and drive capital allocation decisions across the regions
- Own reporting for management, executive leadership and the board of directors on performance and underlying business trends
- Engage in the development of new processes and tools to deliver impactful and significant insights that drive decision making
- Be a key advisor to Uber Eats and Strategic Finance leadership
- Be a change agent, and good at influencing people within the organization
- BS/BA or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years of experience
- Background in corporate finance or operational FP&A at a well established company
- Exceptional financial analysis and Excel skills; TM1 nice to have
- Track record of delivering results in a cross-functional, high-growth, and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and relationship building skills
- Ability to prioritize - we are consistently working on multiple projects at any given time, so we are looking for someone who has the capability to successfully multitask
- Great teammate - this is a highly collaborative and supportive team environment
- MBA and/or CPA
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber