Operations and Logistics Manager - LatAm
About the Role
The LatAm Regional Operations team partners with multiple teams to drive performance improvements and innovation across the business, contributing deep functional expertise and consolidating processes that can benefit from scale and standardization. As a member of our Market Balance and Courier Pricing Pod, you will drive initiatives that improve our operations and marketplace efficiency creating a core competitive advantage for our customers in LatAm (internal and external).
This is a key role as it will require developing and executing strategies to ensure Uber Eats meets our quality and efficiency standards by delivering the best experience to our customers. We expect the candidate to bring innovative and exciting solutions, as well as closely working with Product and Local Teams to ensure that we are solving the most relevant business needs from a Marketplace perspective.
What you'll do
- Gather valuable insights, deep dive in our business operations and hypothesize solutions to proactively work in tangible solutions that will drive our marketplace to a healthier level
- Collaborate with Product and local Teams to experiment, tune and implement scalable solutions across our territories.
- Continuously challenge the status quo with a belief that opportunities for improvement persist
- Be accountable for Business Efficiency outcomes and own key processes that are vital to our marketplace and our operations.
- Be hands on and lead short-term deep dives to structure analysis, make recommendations and drive execution.
- Experiment and tune market configurations based on data driven diagnosis in order to improve our marketplace metrics and efficiency.
What you'll need
- Proficiency in SQL
- English proficiency
- Solid Problem Solving Skills (ability to break down complex problems and apply analytical thinking with detailed execution)
- 2-3 years of Experience in Consultancy, Strategy, Operations or similar fields
- Data Driven Mentality
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Proficiency in Python/R.
- Basic knowledge on Experimentation and Statistics
- Pro activity and flexibility to work in a fast paced environment
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber