Strategy & Operations Coordinator, Uber Eats
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. Our Strategy & Ops team empowers our regional and local teams through insights, analysis, and thought leadership.
About the Role
We are looking for an individual who has strong operational, processes implementation and analytical skills. The Strategy & Operations Coordinator will work to boost courier, eater, and restaurant experience, and drive growth and profitability via creative solutions. This is a key position that can make a big impact on our business and change the way people deliver anything in LATAM. We are currently operating in over 30 cities, and we have a lot of exciting projects going on!
What You'll Do
- Problem Solving - Scope sophisticated problems and derive integral solutions based on robust analysis
- Develop & Optimize Processes - Take big picture ideas and break them into impactful steps
- Strong Executional and Implementation skills - Make projects and plans a reality
- Collaboration -Build and develop positive relationships with cross-functional teams, i.e. work closely with Central Operations and Territory Teams to improve our metrics and overcome challenges
- Get Ahead - You lead your projects completely and are a constant advocate for crafting business value and have a positive approach and ability to operate in a very fast paced environment
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in consulting, investment banking, strategy, business development, analytics, any operations-intense fast-paced environment, or a variety of other specialty roles, but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- English and Spanish proficiency
- Experience with a consistent record of solving analytical problems
- Easily adapt to a constantly-changing work environment
- Data-driven decision mentality through strong analytical thinking
- Strong implementation skills and process design orientation
- Creative solutions attitude with an affinity to constantly A/B test ideas
- SQL is a plus. Willing to learn SQL if it is not a skill they own yet
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber