Head of Strategy and Operations, Customer Success, Uber for Business
We're looking for an experienced Customer Success Strategy & Operations leader who will be a key member of our Sales and Success Operations (Revenue Operations) Leadership team. This role will be responsible for building out the operational strategy, insights and processes to scale our Customer Success organization. You will also be responsible for leading and owning critical strategic priorities that drive world-class customer experience and growth.
About The Role
Sales and Success Operations at Uber for Business drives the strategy, execution, and scale of our go to market teams. We are trusted business partners to our Go To Market leaders and work with them to overall business results and customer success. Our work is cross-functional and touches nearly every part of our business - from what we sell, to whom, and how.
The Sr. Manager, Customer Success Strategy and Operations will be responsible for driving critical strategic priorities that help drive a world-class customer experience and growth.Your ability to think strategically, adapt quickly, and get things done with all levels of the organization is key. You will be responsible for identifying retention and growth opportunities by developing a deep understanding of customer behavior and leveraging data driven insights for continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of defining and driving cross-functional, organization-wide strategic programs centered around Customer Success. You should have experience with and enjoy building operational and financial models, telling stories through data, analyzing large and complex data sets, and improving processes and tools.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as a trusted business partner to the GTM Leadership team by defining, tracking, and implementing overall operational strategy, business objectives, initiatives and processes that scale
- Own the overall operational strategy to increase customer retention and growth
- Drive operational efficiency by automating and improving processes, tools, and dashboards that scale
- Support special business projects. Structure business problems, evaluate options, implement actionable recommendations, and track success
- Define and manage key input and output metrics
- Own executive reporting (MBRs and QBRs) in conjunction with regional teams and GTM leadership
- Communicate regularly on business/team performance, making recommendations based on analysis of key performance areas
- Create and/or manage data/insights dashboards in partnership with the global operations teams to provide visibility and monitoring of key performance metrics relevant to the Americas and promote focus areas based on identification of trends and performance differentiators
- A minimum of 8 years of customer success strategy & operations experience (e.g.,investment banking, strategy consulting, enterprise SaaS)
- A minimum of 2 years of direct customer success operations experience
- Analytical skills and business acumen.
- Experience working with large sets of unstructured and synthesizing into business insights
- Experience problem solving and passion to analyze, set priorities, and solve complex problems effectively and consistently
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written. Experience communicating with executives and cross-functional teams alike
- Experience driving cross-functional projects end-to-end
- Ability to negotiate priorities across organizations at all levels
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage and drive consensus with stakeholders at all levels, and across multiple geographies.
- Results driven independent thinker with proven problem-solving abilities
- Excellent executive engagement skills
- Experience working in high-growth, performance focused environment
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber