Strategy & Operations Manager
About the Role
Uber Eats is looking for an exceptional individual to join the Merchant Operations team. Reporting into the Merchant Performance & Growth Lead, you will be responsible for driving the success of key Restaurant products. You'll work closely with cross-functional stakeholders and local Sales teams to design and execute initiatives to drive product adoption.This role is an exciting opportunity to own and drive high impact initiatives across the Uber Eats organisation.
What You'll Do
- Leverage analytics and insights to develop the strategy and deploy targeted initiatives to quickly scale new merchant products in the ANZ region
- Make data-driven decisions and drive process improvements to ensure ongoing growth
- Lead cross-functional teams that consist of other operations teams, product, sales, marketing, finance, etc. to ensure plans address broader strategic initiatives
- Strong stakeholder management skills with experience working with senior leaders and cross-functional teams to develop and operationalise initiatives
- Bias toward action and ability to thrive in ambiguous and fast-paced environments
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through excellent analytical thinking
What You'll Need
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in strategy, operations, or project management
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to plan, deliver, and prioritise multiple initiatives
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber