Global Social Media Care Program Manager
About the Role
At Uber, customer support is more than just answering questions. It's about using the information customers give us as insights to help Uber grow. Moreover, providing outstanding support that establishes trust within our community - riders, driver-partners, Uber Eats customers, and delivery partners - are at the center of the Uber customer experience. Community Operations (CommOps) is passionate about providing the highest quality service, in the smartest way. And for Uber to continue its growth and success in the constantly evolving environment, we need to be able to not only scale, but also constantly enhance our support operations.
The Global Social Media Care Program Manager sits within the Global Service Design team and is responsible for driving success in strategic, operational, and technical design for customer support in social media channels. This role will report to the Global Head of Social Media Care program, and work with various teams in CommOps, Marketing, and Product to shape the ways we get along with customers in the social media space. You will be responsible for coordinating improvements for Uber's online social support presence across 4 mega-regions by refining support policies and processes that lead to excellent customer experiences.
What You'll Do
- Develop processes and tools that continuously improve the end-to-end customer support experience on social media, and drive strategic projects aimed at making improvements with global impact
- Coordinate regional business objectives and requirements, working through conflicting priorities to drive global strategic and operational standardization
- Build a reporting cadence on performance and trends to highlight emerging opportunities and insights for the broader business
- Support the launch of new internal and customer-facing capabilities with a focus on providing a swift, accurate, and transparent customer experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience in program management, consulting, corporate strategy, customer experience, and/or production operations with cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with fine attention to detail
- 7+ years of multi-national program management experience, with at least 4 in Social Media Care program management
- Functional knowledge of Sprinklr or similar social media management support tools
- Consistent track record of analyzing data to identify trends and present key findings (both quantitative and qualitative) to inform customer-focused decisions and generate action independently
- Proven track record to influence and drive consensus with varying audiences and levels of an organization
- Experience fostering high-performing teams in high-volume, ambiguous environments
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves, roll with the punches, and travel
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber