Senior Program Manager, Regional Operations Uber Eats
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. Our Strategy & Ops team empowers our regional and local teams through insights, analysis, and thought leadership.
About the Role
As a Senior Program Manager, you will be working alongside the Regional Operations LATAM leadership team and key partners in HQ within the different cross-functional teams. This role will be instrumental in driving our Regional Operations and LATAM overall strategies forward. The role is open to someone located in Mexico or Brazil and with an outstanding ability to interact with teams spread across multiple locations.
What You'll Do
- Support the Leadership Team: Work directly inside the Regional Operations LATAM team to prioritize and execute all key processes and initiatives including developing and running weekly leadership team meetings and regular business cadence
- Program/Project Management: Be a resourceful multi-tasker, supporting teams across the region. You'll be the go to person for many key organizational and team initiative
- Communicate the Vision: Work closely with the Head of Regional Operations LATAM to develop and execute the business strategy
- Partnership with the global Product team: Be guardian of the product request across the regions and it's financial and operational impacts
- Collaboration with the Regional teams: Coordinate in partnership with Strategy & Planning the business reviews (monthly, quarterly, annually), and ensure that the vertical leads are effectively making decisions around the most important challenges our teams are facing
- Bachelor's degree
- Understanding of our business model and about the industry
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in consulting, business intelligence, strategy, startups, operations, or related experience with proven record of driving business impact
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Superb organization, structuring skills, communication skills and collaboration skills
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal ability to handle internal partners, and the ability to operate between the high level picture and the detailed bottom up planning seamlessly
- Strong project & change management skills and experience leading regional projects
- Data-driven decision making ability and sound business judgment
- Ownership. Commitment to contributing to Uber's growth in LATAM and getting the job done
- Professional proficiency in English
- SQL or similar
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber