Global Program Lead, Sales Systems - Uber Eats
About the Role
As we build our Global Sales Systems & Operations team to scale Uber's Delivery business, we are looking for someone to join the Merchant Growth pod, to drive operational and tactical efforts that will drive productivity gains for the Account Management team by integrating and leveraging our tech stack.
You will focus on the global business process for Uber Delivery Merchant Growth systems, leveraged by thousands of users worldwide. Your objective will be to standardize best regional practices globally and automate repeatable tasks using tech solutions. You will act as the primary liaison across regional operations teams, cross-functional product teams, and our partner IT engineering team. Your day-to-day will be to document requirements and process design, drive the vision for the ideal end-state, prioritize a backlog of product enhancements or implementations, and manage global sales systems launches.
The Global Delivery, Sales Systems & Ops team's mission is simply "Sales Operational Excellence," focused on scalable and sustainable systems & tools infrastructure for the Merchant Growth post sales funnel, with responsibilities from Early Lifecycle, Growth and Retention.
What You'll Do
- Lead the program roadmap to scale process and tech projects to drive global merchant growth efforts, improve data quality, and lower costs
- Run a data-driven and clear requirement process to garner consensus and resource a prioritized project roadmap within a broader global program portfolio
- Document current state business processes globally and work with cross-functional partners to develop requirements for the proposed iterations and improvements
- Optimize growth and retention flows through discovery and design sessions, proactively communicating to facilitate successful project management
- Provide leadership with accurate reporting, insights on program effectiveness, trends on front-line manager/user experience, and analysis to inform potential process/systems improvement.
- Establish business review rhythms to drive accountability of existing processes, identify best practices for broader adoption, and communicate progress across the annual roadmap.
- Coordinate internal stakeholders and third party/vendors
- Gather, track, and organize deliverables from multiple, cross-functional teams
- Develop detailed project plans - monitor/track progress and key deliverables
- Prepare project status - anticipate, flag issues and risks, and recommend mitigation plan
- Manage and maintain project documentation for the organization
- Coordinate and make sure the developments are delivered in time and form, according to business requirements.
- A minimum of four years of experience working in consulting, sales operations, or program management
- At least one year of work specifically within systems program management
- Experience with sales and account management processes such as account growth, customer retention and product adoption.
- Experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC) and with understanding of relational database and CRM architecture.
- Experience with Gainsight is a plus
- Detail-oriented and critical thinker with a focus on accuracy and process standardization using strong documentation and diagramming skills.
- Strong time management skills with sense of urgency - proven ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communicator to technical and non-technical audiences, as well as partner management and project management
- Strong personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity, and trust. Strong references from former employers and business partners
- Passion for building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
- SQL/querying skills and experience building dashboards
- Vendor management and budgeting experience, a plus
- Experience in systems implementation
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber