Global CRM Lifecycle Manager, Uber Eats
About the Role
At Uber, we're reimagining the way the world moves. From how you get home from work, to how you eat meals, or how you move huge shipments of anything, the work we do is shaping the future of mobility and changing the way people live. To get there, we're looking for pro-active marketers to tackle some of the most challenging problems of our time.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of Uber's Global CRM team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a growing team that's responsible for delivering communications and making an impact every day.
As a CRM Marketing Manager for Uber Eats, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution for incentive and promo-focused communications to hundreds of millions of Uber consumers globally, and via owned, digital channels. You will work closely with various partners to ensure we deliver the right message, to the right audience, and at the right time. You will also drive experimentation and be responsible for reporting the results of your campaigns to stakeholders and leadership.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for developing and executing end-to-end CRM strategies focused on retention and winback of existing customers
- Use marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies
- Manage creation and execution of promo campaigns that deliver against business goals for assigned work flows
- Develop best in class learning agendas from experimentation planning and development to scaling the learning
- Establish, report on, and improve critical metrics for all campaigns / communications
- Act as a key partner to the business as the voice of the customer and CRM best practices professional
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, including but not limited to: data science, product, marketing, market research & marketing analytics teams
- Work with our deployment, content and creative teams to design and launch complex automated campaigns using our internal and external tools
- Partner with our product, operations, communications, and business development teams to ensure communications are on-brand and impactful
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in the customer marketing, customer communications, or the customer engagement space
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- A track-record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective marketing and lifecycle campaigns across different channels
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to details with swift execution
- A self-starting attitude, ready to embrace opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told
- A fervent interest in technical solutions and how a tech stack can empower CRM
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities
- Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber