Manager, Sales Strategy & Operations
In Uber for Business, we're simplifying the way businesses move. Our sales team builds strong relationships with our clients, and helps them build successful travel programs to improve the experiences of their employees and guests. Help us bring modern ground transportation management to businesses around the globe.
About the Role
We're looking for a Manager to join a high-impact, high-performing team that delivers strategic analysis and operational rigor to our newly formed Strategic Account team. The goal of the Strategic Account team is to be the preferred partner to industry leaders in the key verticals. The ideal candidate is the business partner to the Sales leadership driving the Strategic Account Sales channel forward and will drive the business and operational cadence to ensure weekly, quarterly and annual success. This person excels at turning data-driven insights into actions, balancing strategic planning with execution.
As a key leader of the Go to Market Operations team, this person will make a large impact on our rapidly growing global business.dd a brief description of the role. Your template will provide "About the Team" content, so focus this section on what the individual will accomplish at Uber.
What You'll Do
- Serve as the trusted advisor and sales operations lead to drive quarterly and annual business results through detailed account planning.
- Lead planning and forecasting processes for the Strategic Account team (e.g.,long-range and fiscal year modeling, quota and capacity setting, ROE, Sales Incentive Plan, compensation structure, territory carve).
- Define and track Sales KPIs for the Strategic Account teams. Measure the progress of account penetration and identify drivers of performance during weekly business reviews.
- Lead executive analyses, strategies, and deliverables (e.g.weekly forecast,MBR,executive leadership reviews).
- Drive operational efficiency by leveraging industry best practices and designing process, tool, and dashboard improvements to scale our high-growth business.
- Own and optimize end-to-end sales process (from lead generation to implementation) to increase sales rep and team productivity.
- Translate Sales processes into Salesforce/ Lead routing system requirements and work with the Systems and Tools team to implement.
- A minimum of 8 years of strategy & operations experience (e.g.investment banking, strategy consulting, enterprise SaaS)
- Strong analytical and business intelligence skills. Aptitude for framing business questions with data, translating business needs into strategies, and executing tactics and process improvements.
- Experience working with large sets of unstructured and synthesizing into business insights (e.g., using SQL, Excel, Salesforce, data visualization in Tableau)
- Experience problem solving and passion to analyze, set priorities, and solve complex problems effectively and consistently.
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written. Experience communicating with executives and cross-functional teams alike.
- Experience driving cross-functional projects end-to-end.
- Ability to negotiate priorities across organizations at all levels.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs.
- Ability to understand Sales technology stack requirements for the Sales teams and inform Salesforce process flows that will drive rep productivity.
- Previous experience managing a team nice to have
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber