Senior Learning Delivery Team Lead
About the Role
Our Community Operations Managers and Community Support Teams are built upon the foundation that is laid during the learning and onboarding time. CommOps is all about process efficiency, and as an L&D Delivery teamlead, you would be ensuring that these teams of rockstars are able to continuously provide world class support to everyone involved in the Uber experience. This role is about building a solid foundation for our COE and BPO Learning programs, scaling it beyond what is today, and pre-empting what it will need to be tomorrow.
Work alongside our Community Operations Leadership team and own the action plans and initiatives for Learning Delivery programs for APAC supporting US&C. This multifaceted role requires quick thinking and proficiency in leading a team of Learning specialists, responsibilities include:
- Develop and own the tactical Learning Delivery execution in your geo by understanding its needs, setting department goals and empowering your team to create and execute on established lead measures.
- Partner w/ the APAC L&D Instructional Design Team to develop, and maintain new and existing learning programs for the COE and partner BPOs.
- Partner w/ BPO L&D Leads on execution of learning programs, standardization of delivery and continuously improving BPO learner experience.
- Lead and support a team of APAC L&D Learning Delivery Specialists to drive KPI performance in thru effective implementation and execution of training programs.
- Build business intelligence around Training KPIs; consistently track and analyze the impact and quality of learning experience to agent performance.
- Use Industry Standard L&D best practices to continuously improve APAC's L&D program.
---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
- Coaching and developing team
- One on ones
- Creates team schedule
- Project management
- Deployment and execution
- Training Needs Analysis
- Basic project & stakeholder management
- Receives significant oversight/direction
---- Basic Qualifications ----
- Leadership Skills
- People Management
- Analytical Skills
- Project Management
- Learning Design
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber