Senior WFM Systems Manager
About the Role
At Uber, providing outstanding support that establishes trust for our community of customers is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way.
The Workforce Management Platform Manager helps deliver exceptional Customer Experiences and achieve overall business objectives by maintaining/improving Uber's agent-facing solutions, and the productivity/performance reporting workstream. The Platform Manager will lead the program management for the WFM Scheduling and Real Time tools, implementations and upgrades as well as all training needs within the department. Other responsibilities include fulfilling management, operational, procedural, and ad-hoc analysis duties.
What You'll Do
- Coordination of technology issues and reporting improvements
- Primary ownership of strategy/program management for IVR/Bliss as it ties into WFM tools/Scheduling Tool and collaborator for development and usage of workload delivering tools
- Monitoring IVR use and making recommendations to improve customer and agent experience
- Handle reporting requests from the management team including requirements gathering, resolving expected impact, prioritization, process/report development and ensures consistency and relevancy
- Prioritization of new functionality and enhancements and deprecating old or unused product functionality
- Improving and maintaining routing strategies/in-queue messaging and new media channels incl. new modalities
- Training on Scheduling tool as well as quality audits
- Off hours support for high-severity issues as needed
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Stay current on internal policies and procedures
- Effectively communicate with peers and those we support in the business to ensure high quality and timely completion of work requests
- Respond to management requests to produce "what if" scenarios
- Minimum 5 years workforce management experience
- Experience with workforce administration tools
- Experience working in a global environment
- People management experience
- Experience leading remote team
- Experience working with third party vendors
- Strong data analysis experience capturing, storing and reporting historical statistics
- Shown Tableau knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and prioritization skills, as well as a well-developed sense of urgency and follow-through; ability to handle multiple projects under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that can be demonstrated through the use of email, chat and all other forms of media channels
- High-caliber interpersonal skills, presentation/facilitation skills and ability to work productively with all levels in an organization while maintaining a positive demeanor
- Optimistic leadership: you are passionate about making magic for our community. You realize the vital role that staffing plays in appropriately cultivating positive experiences with our customers, allowing for positive support experiences every time, all the time
About the Team
Global WFM Enablement team is responsible for the creation of standardized processes across the vast Uber network for Community Operations. The team supports the various regional operations with global initiatives to ensure effectiveness in implementation.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber