Strategic Client Partner - Uber for Business
About The Role - Remote Position
As a Strategic Client Partner at Uber for Business, you'll act as a trusted advisor to our Strategic Enterprise customers and ensure their success and growth. Help customers achieve business value and get the most out of their investment. Drive increased value, retention, customer satisfaction and ultimately expansion. You'll help unlock use cases that will help our customers adopt our platform. At the end of the day, your goal is to retain and grow Strategic Global Accounts to $10M in Annual Recurring Revenue or more.
In this position, you'll work closely with current customers as a trusted advisor who deeply understands their unique challenges and goals. Act as a consultant on the Uber for Business platform to create solutions that will help them reach their goals within their global organizations. Own the day to day execution of the client success strategy, identify and build relationships with key influencers and decision makers within the executive teams of our customers, along with internal partners and cross-functional teams to create and present compelling Uber for Business solutions that meet and exceed customer expectations.
We're looking for a self starter who forms strong relationships, assesses opportunities, develops informed solutions and delivers measurable results. Have a deep understanding of the way businesses operate, and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level. Ability to create demand by uncovering business problems and matching them to our solution. Uncover business initiatives and challenges to map back our solutions across multiple lines of business, build credibility and trust while influencing buying decisions. Most of all, you're passionate about helping customers achieve their business goals.
- Lead project management of the implementation of our platform and programmatically launch growth efforts by identifying value for our customers.
- Proactively identify expansion opportunities in each account to drive value both for the customer and the business
- Produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of performance, aggregate feedback, and share findings that will be the foundation of this growing team for long-term sustained success.
- Develop a strong understanding of the client that includes their business drivers and strategies, competitive position in the marketplace, industry trends, key strategic partner relationships, as well as key executives and decision-makers
- Build, enhance, and execute long term client relationships and communication at the C-level, with key executives, key decision-makers and influencers.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly business reviews to assess the health and satisfaction of the customer, their needs, achievements and metrics for success
- Partner with your respective Strategic AE to grow and proliferate the Uber for Business Platform across multiple lines of business, products and services for current customers.
- Act as an advocate for customers, internally conveying their customer-specific needs across the organization to ensure proper alignment and prioritization of resources.
- 7+ years in successful sales relationship experience
- 7+ years of experience with progressive responsibility in Customer Success or Sales
- 7+ years of experience in Consulting, Technology, Pharmaceutical or Financial Services industries
- Experience working with B2B decision makers
- Experience working in a global role across multiple time zones
- Experience in developing and executing global account plans including forecasting the business
- Experience in initiating and developing ecosystem relationships relevant to the business
- Demonstrated experience a data drive approach
- Experience influencing, negotiation, collaboration, communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of delivering measurable financial results through sales or account management solutions
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- A well-documented, solid and successful career having generated results from a subject matter specialist
- Proven track record of being able to manage a business with sales metrics to achieve sales goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver with strong organizational skills
- Experience operating effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience partnering with and presenting to senior leaders
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber