Program Manager, Customer Support Project Management Team
About the job
US&C Field Operations is part of the Global Community Operations organization which provides customer support to Uber Customers. Uber relies on Field Ops to provide support for our community's toughest issues types, and provides an environment to pilot support for new products or test new support modalities or processes. We're looking for a Program Manager to join our US&C Field Ops Project Management Office and manage key projects across our organization.
The ideal candidate for this role should have strong project management experience, analytical prowess, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information to gain consensus. Must be a strategic thought partner while being able to effectively deliver against key operational projects.
What you'll do
- Own the project governance process from strategy to implementation, with a focus on implementation of new customer support programs or modalities
- Work cross-functionally with the US&C Program Leaders and US&C FieldOps Leaders to develop and strategically deliver key initiatives that will help drive the US&C FieldOps organization forward
- Develop analytical frameworks to support prioritization of programs and decision making
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models on status of key programs and initiatives
- Partner closely with regional and global business partners to provide insights that drive decisions around process, policy, and service models changes.
- Communicate the key program outcomes and insights to key partners
- Lead large, complex projects as needed
- 3 years experience leading projects with multiple stakeholders and dependencies
- Experience using data to make key decisions and drive meaningful insights
- Bachelor's degree
- High-growth operations or startup experience
- Excellent project management skills and ability to lead cross-functional projects. Ability to plan and implement complex projects and ensure the end-to-end support strategy is accomplished
- Experience in service-industry, customer support, manufacturing or distribution in a high-volume and very fast-paced environment
- Ability to balance attention to detail with swift implementation
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber