Marketing Manager II, Postmates Brand & Campaigns
The Postmates marketing team is growing, that's where you come in. You'll have the opportunity to be a leader in a revered brand in culture. You'll build campaigns and creative that will stand out (recent recognition including Cannes Lions and D&AD Golden pencil). You'll oversee a team and meaningful budgets to grow Postmates and continue to chart Postmates as an Uber brand. You'll challenge the norm day in and day out.
About the Role
We're looking for a world class marketer to continue to build the Postmates brand by developing industry-leading integrated marketing campaigns that connect with consumers in new and exciting ways. You should be entrenched in pop culture, know how to build campaigns that stand out in it, and be wildly creative. You enjoy being bold and challenging the status quo.
As the Postmaes Brand Lead, you will develop and execute culture-centric marketing programs among a team of marketers and creatives. You will shape the future of the Posmates brand by building breakthrough campaigns that intersect food culture and pop culture across all channels. You'll be responsible for honing in on consumer insights, shaping campaign strategies, developing briefs, and executing measurable campaigns that grow the business and Postmates brand. You will partner with our agencies (creative and media), our internal teams, and senior stakeholders to bring these campaigns to life. These campaigns live across all channels including TV, out of home, digital, social and through innovative partnerships (eg LA Dodgers, Coachella) and across our highly engaged owned channels.
What You'll Do
- You'll lead a team of marketers building the campaign framework supporting Postmates.
- You will help build, execute, and measure the integrated strategy for the Postmates brand
- Collaborate with internal partners to define and execute marketing strategy for Postmates
- Work directly with creative, media and PR agencies, to build break-through, customer centric campaigns that work by driving growth to core Postmates brand metrics
- Identify uniquely local marketing opportunities aligned with business priorities (major events, partnerships, seasonal moments, etc) and deliver campaigns or activations against them
- Ensure alignment of campaign activities with global brand strategy
- Lead the cross functional engine that develops an integrated marketing calendar and paid marketing campaigns
- Work hand in hand with creative partners to build the language and design which will bring these campaigns to life in unique and differentiated ways
- Partner with product, engineering, brand, merchant and growth partners to ensure campaigns are supported to maximize impact to the company
- 8+ years of marketing experience, with recognized & leading brands
- 3+ years in a management role
- Experience in building and executing scaled and paid marketing campaigns across offline and digital online channels
- Strong business insight; problem solver with project management skills and attention to detail
- High degree of comfort and experience presenting to internal and external partners
- Strong written communication skills
- The ability to take the initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and a willingness to adopt a generalist approach
- A strong customer-centric approach - you are always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand
- Proven ability to develop and execute differentiated marketing programs with strong case studies and examples
- Unmatched cultural proficiency to understand consumer trends, emerging cultural moments, and targets for brand and media partnerships.
- Experience in technical conversations with strong analytical and data driven decision making experience
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber