LTL Account Executive, Uber Freight
About the Role
Our Mid Market Account Executives own the strategic acquisition and ongoing growth and success of our mid-market accounts. They will manage, grow, and drive continuous growth and improvement for a portfolio of customers. These individuals are obsessed with delivering world-class service to strategic Uber Freight customers and contributing directly to the top line and bottom-line growth of Uber Freight. The ideal candidate is both highly operational and entrepreneurial, obsessed with driving customer success, motivated by building and shaping the future of transportation, and a proven leader at driving customer growth.
- Bachelor degree required
- 5+ years of experience in a sales function with emphasis on outbound and LTL
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results to complex Global 2000 customer
- Proven experience in less than truckload shipping
- Proven ability to land and grow new outbound logos hunter mentality
- RFP or contract experience
- Demonstrated ability to drive change and continuous improvement
- Ability to collaborate and work with a highly diverse set of internal and external partners
- Proven experience understanding and navigating an org chart, multi-threading and/or selling to C-suite customer stakeholders
- Analytical and critical thinking ability
- Acumen: understanding of business priorities
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to provide qualitative and quantitative analysis to customers
- Demonstrated ability to challenge the way customers think about their business
- Ability to travel for client meetings and engagements
- Solid operational foundation
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber