About the Role
The Program Manager, Vendor Management will report to the Program Leader, Vendor Manager and own the relationship with the BPO site(s), the performance management and service delivery. This role is accountable and responsible for BPO interactions and acts as a single POC for the BPO navigating in Uber, as well as Uber internal stakeholders playing a role in the support operations.
We are looking for someone passionate about leading customer service processes and who has worked within customer service networks.
What You'll Do
- Implementation of Projects & Pilots
- Responsible for driving operational excellence across our Contact Center BPO network and partner with Uber teams to positively impact our delivery operations.
- Collaborate with cross functional team and be a strategic partner
- Lead through partnership and collaboration in leveraging resources to improve training, quality and performance management
- Build long term strategic vision and uplift our BPO network capabilities to do more complex work more effectively and efficiently with better experience outcomes
- Focus on quality and efficiency related metric
- Operational Compliance & Risk management and mitigation
- Build reporting and monitor service delivery to ensure performance meets standards
- Troubleshoot gaps in performance and remediate
- Minimum 4+ years work experience in Program management, Vendor management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with customer support and outsourcing environment
- 3+ years of relevant experience in vendor management
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills; ability to strategically align and get buy ins from business partners
- Experience leading process re-engineering and operational excellence projects
- Exposure to sales, growth and customer support outsourcing
- Exposure working in a cross functional, multi geography setup
- Lean Six Sigma trained or certification
- PMP trained or certification
- COPC trained or certification
- Exposure to basic SQL
About the team
Global Support Operation (GSO) function within Community Operations organisation, through our BPO partner network, managing complex operations across support, safety, social media, sales, growth and back office operations through in-app, email, chat, phone, back office and case management platforms across US and Canada market. The BPO network is spread across various countries to provide a combination of on-shore and off-shore support to the above mentioned countries.
Our goal is to manage a large scale, multi site, cross US&C geographic outsourcing operations with the right balance between experience, efficiency and effectiveness and ensure our operation continues to evolve to become best in class across industry platforms while staying lean at Opex
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber