Marketing Strategy & Operations II, B2B
In Uber for Business, we're simplifying the way businesses move. The Uber for Business marketing team tells compelling stories to our audience about the power of moving employees and guests with one central solution. Help us bring modern ground transportation management to businesses around the globe.
About the Role
We're looking for a leader to build our Marketing Strategy and Operations function for B2B. You'll be responsible for establishing how we showcase Marketing's contribution to the business and driving global strategies through insights. This includes partnering closely with other Marketing teams, Sales and Sales Ops to connect leads to channels and spend, develop attribution methodologies, and identify the right infrastructure and systems to scale. Through analysis and insights, you'll also help optimize investment decisions, determine global allocations and strategic priorities. As a leader with vision, you will provide global direction and frameworks to help us lead and grow the business, while driving executive level communications. Your projects will sit at the intersection of Marketing, data and analytics, and business operations.
What You'll Do
- Establish and report on Marketing KPIs to identify the relationship between programs and outcomes, measuring contribution from events, ABM, and other demand gen activities.
- Develop marketing's global, strategic priorities based on data-driven insights and communicate them to key partners to power business-decisions.
- Increase executive level visibility and understanding of marketing's total contribution to the business with a clear narrative, insights and reporting.
- Build and drive global adoption of dashboards to consistently track KPIs across the funnel including lead stages and create the right sales behaviors to enable consistent and effective measurement.
- Align with Sales Ops to build Marketing targets from quotas, establish lead routing to support Marketing programs and align on methodology for SDR engagement.
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis through B2B systems including Salesforce and Marketo.
- Allocate, track and manage budget across a global Marketing team.
- At least 7 years of analytics and database experience.
- Deep experience working with marketing automation data and system including Salesforce and Marketo
- Knowledge of lead funnels and multi-touch attribution models
- Strategic approach to translate insights into global Marketing priorities
- Highly collaborative in how you tackle challenges and implement solutions
- Proficient in articulating sophisticated information and analyses at various altitudes to executive leaders and tactical marketers
- Proven ability to develop and execute lead generation campaigns
- Experience with SQL and some coding ability in R or Python
- Strong executive level presentation skills
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber