Regional Operations Manager, Uber Eats Community Operations, Poland (Fixed Term Contract - 18 months)
About the Role
Community Operations is the organisation leading all types of scalable customer-facing operations at Uber.
Establishing trust for UberEats customers, delivery partners and restaurants - our community - is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way.
We are looking for a Regional Community Operations (RCO) Manager, based in Warsaw/Amsterdam/Stockholm, to design and enhance the best customer operations for our community, in Poland.
Working closely with local and regional Teams (Courier Growth, Marketplace, Restaurants Ops, Marketing teams, etc.), this role involves a strong level of stakeholders management, working with the below teams:
With Regional and Local Ops Teams to:
- Prioritise, implement, and optimize the customer support operations;
- Address key transversal issues such as compliance, safety, and product improvement;
- Provide insights from the customer operations interactions
With Central Ops and Community Operations Teams to:
- Work in initiatives related with processes, tools and policy harmonisation across EMEA.
With the broader Community Operations network:
- Manage both inhouse and outsourced customer operations centers.
All of this to bring the customer operations and customer experience to the next level, and achieve 2021 goals on funnel conversion, growth and support operations performance!
What You'll Do
- Be the owner of our Community Support performance metrics (such as Efficiency, Customer Satisfaction, Quality, SLA and Contact Rate) and footprint strategy of Poland Eats;
- Pilot and own initiatives that transform our operations and improve the level of service we provide;
- Deliver strong customer operations outcomes in both efficiency and quality always considering the agreed service level agreements;
- Project management: Be a hustling multi-tasker, supporting projects across the region.
- Engage strategically with partners, be it general managers, functional or central teams to influence business goals and priorities.
- Draw relevant recommendations that help drive the growth, by investigating into the numbers and make data oriented decisions and process improvements;
- Validated experience (+3 years): whether it be in startup, bank, consultancy, operations, or corporate, you are someone who loves leading change in a fast-paced environment.
- A lover of process and optimization: you are passionate about building processes and implementing them across the organization in a consistent and organized manner
- Naturally curious: You love learning how things work and you're always looking for ways to innovate.
- A bias for action and problem-solving skills: You embrace challenges and take ownership to create solutions.
- Data driven and analytical approach. You can look at spreadsheets and know how to get impactful outcomes and how to explain data in a digestible way.
- A strong communicator and experienced in partners management: you are a phenomenal teammate and will work as a team to achieve extraordinary results.
- Able to work in a constantly evolving environment: you have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Fluency in English.
- SQL, coding, or programming experience.
- Bonus points if you also speak Polish.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber