Strategic Partner Manager, Uber Eats - Sweden
About the Role
We are looking for a Strategic Partner Manager to lead our partnerships team in Sweden and manage the end-to-end relationship with our largest merchant partners on Uber Eats. As a Strategic Partner Manager, you will be responsible for the analysis, strategy and execution in order to drive growth and operational excellence for existing partners on our platform. The role demands an outstanding combination of strong stakeholder management, operational and analytical skills, as well as strategic business sense. This position will have a big impact on our Delivery business and also play a key role in our efforts to revolutionize the delivery industry in Sweden.
What you will do:
- Lead our partnerships team focusing on optimizing operations and growing the business of our existing merchant partners on Uber Eats (restaurants, grocery stores, retailers, etc)
- Manage the end-to-end relationship with our largest strategic and enterprise partners in order to unlock their full potential on Uber Eats
- Work closely with the Swedish leadership team and cross-functional stakeholders to develop strategic and operational plans for how we can help our merchant partners grow and innovate
What you will need:
- 3+ years of experience in business development, strategic partnerships, management consulting, partner management, or similar, preferably in the technology industry
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent from top university, Master's Degree preferred
- Strong communication/stakeholder management skills: Be able to independently own and manage cross-functional stakeholders, and leading conversations with C-level external partners
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound commercial judgment. Comfortable in understanding a business through its financial information and thoughtful about overall strategic choices. Strong experience working with Google Sheets/Excel.
- High adaptability to change and ability to execute quickly. Able to pivot promptly from long-term thinking to immediate action tactical response
- Fluency in Swedish and English
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber