Enterprise Partnerships Manager, Uber Eats - Sweden
About the Role
The Enterprise Partnerships Manager role is an extraordinary opportunity to improve your commercial, analytics, and business development skills working with a growing base of Large Restaurants (Key Accounts, Chains) and fueling Uber Eats growth.
You will work with Uber Eats operations, sales, growth, marketing, and other different teams to plan, execute and review our strategy targets within a portfolio of Key Enterprise Accounts, making our platform the first option by differentiation.
Some everyday tasks in the position include developing and implementing account plans, budget management, planning, monthly results presentations, expansions, contract renewals, analysis, and engagement efforts that will increase partner happiness and retention.
Your primary focus will be to keep in touch and follow up with Key Accounts to implement plans that will ultimately grow the business while acting with integrity and operational excellence.
What you will do:
- Being in touch with the Key Accounts and truly focus on building trust and crafting a joint business plan to unlock partner's full potential at Uber Eats
- Clearly understand and communicate Uber Eats' value and strategy to Key Accounts, acting as an ambassador of Uber Eats mission, brand, and product.
- Drive operational improvement with the key partners to ensure that together we deliver the best experience to Uber Eats users - whether that's making sure they received what they ordered or receiving it when they expect it.
- Develop plans alongside the partners to grow their business through adding locations, experimenting with new business models, or growing same-location sales
- Utilize data-driven decision-making to understand the performance of initiatives to prioritize those with the highest return on investment effectively.
- Lead commercial discussions on strategy and business needs, focusing on building sustainable long-term partnerships.
- Work closely with internal teams, both National, Regional, and Global, to solve problems and ensure that feedback received improves Uber Eats' product and operations.
- Seek for restaurant industry deep understanding to bring actual value to Key Accounts
What you will need:
- 3+ years of experience working in commercial functions: Business Development, Account Management, Sales, and cross-functionally with marketing, product, and operations
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a relevant field (Business, Marketing, etc), Master's Degree a plus
- Strong communication/stakeholder management skills: Be able to independently own and manage stakeholders across multiple teams/locations
- Analytical ability combined with operational rigor to build tools and processes to drive forward partnership KPIs. Strong experience working with Google Sheets/Excel.
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound commercial judgment. Comfortable in understanding a business through its financial information and thoughtful about overall strategic choices
- Problem Solving approach and positiveness
- High adaptability to change and ability to execute quickly. Able to pivot promptly from long-term thinking to immediate action tactical response
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber