Strategy & Planning Associate, Rides
As a member of Uber's ANZ Strategy & Planning Team, you will help drive the strategic decision-making processes throughout the region through your analytical and operational approach. The right person for this role should have deep analytical skills, excellent time-management, and organizational habits, the ability to clearly communicate and present information to seek buy-in, and a passion for developing and coaching people.
About the Role
The Senior Strategy & Planning Associate partners with business leaders to provide strategic, operational, and analytical support. We're looking for someone who can set a vision and solve problems from 30,000 feet as well as investigate the details. Working across different functions and geographies will mean you will have considerable visibility of business operations and opportunities to drive meaningful business outcomes.
What You'll Do
- Minimum 5 years of strategy consulting / investment banking or related experience
- Develop strategies, business cases, and recommendations based on your insights and analytics. You will be working on identifying the next big growth opportunities, articulate winning models, and plan to win.
- Build, run and improve the governance of the ANZ Ridesharing team. This includes chairing regular cadence meetings, helping the business to make informed decisions driven by data, through detailed reporting models, and coordinate offshore data analytics team
- Drive or support one or a few key strategic projects. You will coordinate the different functions (Operations, Marketing, Policy, Legal, Tax, etc...), from initial scoping phases (opportunity sizing, customer proposition), all the way down to implementation.
- Provide general support to the Regional General Manager and the Leadership team
- Effectively resolving issues that involve people, things, and processes by using logic and common sense. Identifying the root cause of a problem as opposed to focusing on the symptoms. Exceptional Excel/data management skills and general financial acumen.
- Appropriately prioritizing and planning of projects and/or tasks that maximize the benefit for the organization. Setting up and maintaining systems to appropriately structure and keep track of tasks and projects.
- You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights.
- Demonstrates optimism respects others and works well in a team
- Engaging, informing, and gaining the support of various stakeholders. Taking time to build helpful relationships; earning the trust of others within the organization through strong situational awareness and reliability.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber