Account Executive, Egypt - Uber for Business
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to be a founding member of the Uber for Business Sales organization. We need creative problem solvers and builders with previous sales experience who are passionate about developing a new kind of sales organization at Uber. You'll be on the frontlines introducing businesses to Uber while developing and testing new strategies around sales. We need a highly motivated self-starter, with an engaging personality who thrives in a team environment. Account Executives will work on a global scale to grow Uber's business through the addition of new customers. You will be responsible for the full-cycle sale of U4B to a cohort of the world's largest companies. You will be responsible for the inbound lead process as well as source and qualify new companies that would be an excellent fit for Uber products.
The U4B Account Executive, Mid Market will drive the growth of High Capacity Vehicle product in Egypt.
What You'll Do
- Drive revenue generation for Uber for Business through prospecting, qualifying and closing new businesses
- Construct, forecast, and handle your sales pipeline via Salesforce CRM
- Own the full-cycle sale of Uber for Business to a cohort of the world's largest companies dependent on years of experience
- Build sales playbook that will be used to scale globally and train our growing team
- Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and in-person meetings
- Be prepared to share knowledge and connect with teams around the globe
- Develop positive relationships with key clients that will generate revenue as new features go-to-market
- Wear multiple hats: sales strategy, lead generation, sales rep, and account manager
- Identify prospect needs, understand business drivers behind requests, and explain the Uber value proposition
- Collaborating with global teams to execute and deliver projects and campaigns
What You'll Need
- At least 3 years of new business development, consulting, or technology sales experience
- Candid, meticulous, adaptable, and dedicated team-player who gets energy from building businesses
- You're a self-starter and take initiative to seize opportunities: The U4B team is evolving every day and requires highly motivated independent individual who will be responsible for all aspects of business in their market
- Proven track record to prioritize selling activities and follow through in a timely fashion
- Ability to negotiate pricing with a focus on retaining value
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Fluency in Arabic and English
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber