Regional Strategy & Operations Manager
About the Role
The Marketplace and Delivery Partner team tackles some of ANZ's most sophisticated problems, on behalf of all ANZ cities. These problems often involve analysis with large data sets, tough strategic decisions and close collaboration with many different partners, and the solutions can have groundbreaking impact. For a tenacious truth seeker, with exceptional attention to detail and a desire to manage multipart projects at a national scale, this is the team for you.
What You'll Do:
- Drive analysis on meaningful strategic decisions and advise business initiatives by understanding the key levers to improve the delivery experience, as well as our fundamental economics
- Measure the impact of the strategies that you execute in order to drive continuous improvement across the business
- Lead cross-functional teams that consist of other operations teams, product, sales, marketing, finance, etc. to ensure plans address broader strategic initiatives
- Communicate to senior regional ops leaders/ GMs on projects/priorities; able to organize and lead effective meetings, collect and provide meaningful feedback & communicate priorities and goals effectively
- Take ownership of new programs, processes, or pilots
What You'll Need:
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor or advanced degree in Maths, Computer Science, Business, Engineering, Science, Econometrics, or equivalent
- Proven data analytics skills:
- SQL - able to build advanced tables & queries from scratch or strong willingness to learn
- Experience with statistics, Python and/or R highly regarded
- Advanced in Excel / Google Sheets
- Ability to map out processes and automate these
- Experience leveraging cross-functional stakeholders in order to manage and execute high-impact projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber