Safety, Risk and Compliance Manager, NEE Eats
About the Role
We're seeking a Safety, Risk and Compliance (SRC) Manager to focus on our delivery business (e.g. Uber Eats) in Northern and Eastern Europe. You'll lead the metrics for our core SRC support KPIs while driving continuous improvement of operations and customer experience. You will have the chance to work on multiple projects and topics in the SRC domain and provide impact on some of the most critical and difficult issues Uber faces.
You'll partner with a variety of functional stakeholders and combine analytical rigour and thought leadership to drive improvements in critical areas like safety support process excellence, risk/fraud support operations improvement, product/tool feature roll out, etc.
You are thorough in all you do and see to it that every process and product roll-out--both internal and external--is both user-friendly, efficient, and compliant.
What You'll Do
- Performance management: drive the SRC KPIs for NEE (UKI, Poland, Sweden and Netherlands) Delivery business. You will monitor critical metrics across multiple sites (SLAs / CSAT / Quality, etc), input into forecasts, and work with sites to conduct root cause analysis and take corrective action when metric targets are missed
- Run escalations at individual case level if needed
- Identify and lead the biggest SRC priorities for NEE Eats, including managing regional deviations from EMEA / Global resolutions
- Bring SRC knowledge to rest of the delivery community operations and operations team, flagging potential risks wherever appropriate proactively
- Drive improvements in cost, quality in SRC domain for NEE Eats while maintaining a relentless focus on customer experience.
- 5+ year of deep, hands-on management of functions that included combinations of the following: business operations, analytics, project management
- Previous responsibility for managing KPIs; you have monitored metric performance and worked with teams to take quick corrective action when KPI targets are missed
- A structured problem solver with phenomenal analytical skills, who can see around corners, predict possible roadblocks and adapt quickly to changes in policy, process and business priorities.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- A self-starter with an ability to work with ambiguity and lead innovative solutions and optimisations in the space!
- SQL proficiency is a big plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber