Talent Acquisition Manager, UberEats
About the Role
At Uber, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we've built. And the driver behind all our growth, our ambitious and ground-breaking brand, and the game-changing technology we bring to market is the people that make Uber, Uber. Delivering a first class, on-demand transportation experience takes a critical eye for quality, and we need a recruiting leader who demands the same quality of themselves, and of the team they lead.
What You'll Do
- Build, develop, mentor, and lead an amazing team to achieve hiring targets and talent goals
- Be accepted as a talent thought partner and collaborate with our Corporate Leadership teams to catalyze, co-create and drive hiring plans, talent strategies, priorities, and process improvements
- Help your teams to excel in hiring practices and mentor them to reach outstanding results
- Drive hiring excellence and standardization of recruitment processes in partner with the wider recruitment leadership team
- Influence hiring manager and cross-functional partner expectations for a shared understanding of what great looks like in hiring at Uber
- Influence, lead and encourage. Hiring involves resources across many functional teams
- Challenge and develop your team to become the best they can be
- Ground decision making in analysis and data to help build effective solutions, measure quality, and influence
- 8+ years of recruiting or other proven experience
- 3+ years direct management experience
- Successful Project Management abilities, delivering upon work streams within high-priority projects
- Experience developing end-to-end Recruiting experience at an in-house Corporate Recruiting environment
- Demonstrated ability to digest and present data on the recruiting process, identifying roadblocks and crafting solutions to make a more efficient process
- Experience with iCIMS ATS
- Deep knowledge of immigration issues and visa requirements
- Passion for the candidate experience and diversity initiatives, driving hiring and results for our engineering organizations
- Prior experience implementing successful processes to build pipeline efficiency
- Proven track record of innovation & creativity and Cross-boundary partnerships
- Active participation in building a positive team environment
- Adaptability - Prior exposure and partnership with a wide variety of very senior-level individuals including our top-level business leaders and top-tier professional candidates
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber