Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Rider
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to be part of Uber's Global CRM team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a growing team that's responsible for delivering communications and making an impact every day. As a CRM Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution for communications to hundreds of millions of Uber riders globally, and via owned, digital channels. You will work closely with various partners to ensure we deliver the right message, to the right audience, and at the right time. You will also drive experimentation and be responsible for reporting the results of your campaigns to stakeholders and leadership.
What You'll Do
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities
- A track-record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across different channels
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to details with swift execution
- Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis
- Minimum of 4+ years experience in the customer marketing, customer communications, or the customer engagement space
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- A self-starting attitude, ready to embrace opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber