SMB Account Executive, Uber Freight
About the Role
Your primary focus will be bringing on new shippers that fit our partnership criteria, and you'll use your skills in emailing, cold-calling, and driving internal processes to set our partnerships up for success.
What You'll Do:
- Use prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with shippers that are interested in Uber Freight
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our shipper partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber Freight and the platform's capabilities to prospects
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Work with internal stakeholders to smoothly onboard new shippers
- Help us identify and build best practices for your sales team and others
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Freight's mission, brand, and product
- Communicate clearly & consistently with prospects via email and phone
- Own internal relationship management with the ability to extend to customer-facing relationships
- Ensure individual customer KPIs are being met
- Identify low performing lanes; OTP, OTD, Low margin
- Facility Insights and trend analysis
- Develop and grow business
- Minimum 2 year of sales experience (Tech or Logistics preferred)
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year university (Business or Supply Chain is a plus)
- Proven experience developing strong partnerships
- Proficient in Excel and Google suite
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive, self-starter attitude and determined drive to win
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow-through while paying attention to detail
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to the improvement of your craft
- Confirmed experience leading & participating in customer-facing business reviews
- Experience leading customer business reviews
- Landed and grown a customer
- New business development skills
- Has led a customer improvement effort
- Operational Understanding
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber