About the Team
The Creative Team at Uber is charged with boldly connecting our business with our users. Creative excellence is the measure of our success. No matter how large or small the project, we apply our craft with diligence and heart. Across every campaign. Every illustration. Every playbook. Every email. We know that Technology isn't what defines Uber. It is humanity that fuels our platform, allowing us to transcend the cold, impersonal and generic to weave compelling narratives for all our users. Leveraging embedded brand expertise, defined processes, and scalable tools and solutions, we dynamically turn around ideas and deliver with efficiency and speed. We are a global team with a headquarters in San Francisco, CA and teams in NY and Amsterdam.
About the Role
We're looking for a conceptual creative who can craft compelling concepts for campaign and digital work. The job involves working collaboratively with marketing teams, being a creative problem solver, pitching concepts to business stakeholders, and attending and guiding shoots. This visual craftsperson should have superb concepting ability for big platform ideas and innovative digital executions.
What You'll Do
- Craft compelling, inspiring creative for integrated marketing campaigns
- Produce strong conceptual/platform ideas
- Set the visual tone/direction of campaigns to build concepts and bring them to life
- Challenge the digital status quo. Create ideas that: hack platforms, utilize existing tech in interesting ways, innovate new ways for the brand to appear in the world both physically and digitally
- Create work that is insightful, culturally relevant, meaningfully disruptive and helps push the brand forward as a respected and trusted global leader
- Have fluency in creating 360 campaigns and be able to bring those executions to life across multiple channels
- Design ideas that can work globally and scale locally
- Sell your ideas with excellent presentation skills
- 5+ years experience as a designer or art director for an advertising agency or in-house for a global brand
- Ability to use visual storytelling to tell compelling stories for integrated marketing campaigns.
- Possess strong art direction/design skills
- Follow brand guidelines and work within a design system
- Ability to make complex marketing programs and products look simple
- Expertise in Figma and Adobe suite application
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Ability to design according to business and technical requirements and comfort with ambiguity and changes in direction
- Portfolio of beautiful, compelling digital and brand oriented work
- Fluency extending ideas above and below the line
- Experience designing for different audiences (B2B, consumer, enterprise)
- Experience in campaign creative
- Understand how to scale ideas for global deliverables
- Experience in digital marketing (Email, in-app, SMS/PUSH, paid social and display channels) best practices
- Degree in design, communications, marketing, advertising; or equivalent
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber