Program Manager, Talent Acquisition Tech
About the Role
The ideal candidate moves quickly as a builder and a do'er. They aren't an order-taker, they are a problem solver. They are highly organized & methodical, and design solutions with the needs of the end user at the forefront. They have a reputation for delivering with quality and speed. They lead teams to build global scalable solutions that will allow the organization to be highly productive and work with optimal efficiency.
What You'll Do
- Support global TA strategy and vision by working with external vendors and internal engineering and product teams to drive scalable solutions
- Identify and advance technology for the global TA team through research, partnership and innovation
- Oversee the execution and reporting of high-impact TA technology projects, such as system implementations and vendor selection
- Support the strategic planning process for the TA organization including consulting with stakeholders to assess program needs, recruiting technology roadmap and budget management
- Partner with legal and compliance teams to validate and regularly assess our systems and improve their effectiveness
- Build and cultivate positive relationships with cross functional partners across the company, including the Talent Acquisition, People, Legal, and Engineering teams
- Manage vendor relationships for TA purchased products including but not limited to our ATS, CRM, assessment platforms, and job posting vendors
- 3+ years of professional experience in program management, project management, HR or recruiting, consulting or technology while navigating sophisticated environments
- 4+ years of demonstrated ability in program management, project management, HR or recruiting, consulting or technology while navigating complex partner environments at a similar size and scale to Uber
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to influence senior leadership and facilitate discussion among key business groups
- Ability to mentor, project management skills, and lead project teams through execution
- Experience telling a story and getting relevant and meaningful information out of sophisticated data sets
- Cultural awareness to enable the localization of business solutions and scale standard methodologies to our global hiring process
- Ability to strategize and plan two or three steps ahead
- Self-motivated and able to lead projects and programs with minimal direction
- Strategic mentality, understands and drives work to reach global goals & objectives
- Understands business opportunities and has the ability to operationalize solutions
- Ability to manage multiple competing work-streams
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber