Senior Technical Sourcer, Product Management
Talent Acquisition partners with Uber's businesses to understand their talent needs and find, engage, and guide candidates through the hiring process. We hire the right people for every job and help them find a team where they can make the biggest impact.
About the Role
In this role, you are the go-to person who will advise hiring teams and own the recruitment strategy to deliver an outstanding recruitment experience.
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to support multiple business lines and scale Product hiring across US/Canada. You will partner with sourcing and hiring managers to build teams across our dynamic region, and inform on hiring strategy to hire the right people for every job where they can make the biggest impact. You may also have the opportunity to work on strategic projects to improve and innovate how we attract and recruit the best talent because we know that there's always a better way!
What You'll Do
- Guides the stakeholder through unique situations, sensitivities, and competing priorities using thoughtful business-backed and empathetic solutions
- Regularly assesses data to ensure reliability via established dashboards and reports
- Communicates complex data into comprehensive narratives
- Uses market knowledge to advise Hiring Managers on potential bottlenecks and develops a strategy to influence the candidates' decision to join
- Understands interdependencies between functions (e.g. Mobility, Comp, Immigration, etc.) and adjusts recruiting strategy to align
- Continuously reviews the assessment process and proactively realigns with Hiring Managers when faced with bottlenecks
- Solid understanding of talent distribution via talent mapping, and uses this knowledge to develop and tailor effective pipeline strategies
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, Communications or similar preferred
- 5+ years of experience in tech recruiting
- Experience with ICIMS or other ATS
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Previous tech recruiting experience is a plus
- Experience interpreting data and using it to guide hiring decisions
- Has partnered with a wide variety of clients, including senior level business leaders and seasoned professional candidates
- Has experience hiring in an organization focused on cultivating a diverse workforce
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber