About the Role
LATAM Community Operations is part of the Global Community Operations organization which provides premier customer support to all Uber customers and Uber products. This role will be focused on developing and maintaining support policy automations to drive efficiency and quality in our customer support.
The Automation Analyst should be a capable technologist that is fluent in scripting languages. The Automation Analyst will work in tandem with the Automation Program Manager to track and report on progress. They will partner with teams leading support for various Uber personas (Rider, Eater, Driver, etc.) to identify, develop, test, and scale new automations. They will also partner with the Customer Obsession product team, Global Product Support, and similar teams in other mega-regions to de-dupe Global automation efforts.
What You'll Do
- Partner with Automation Program Manager to maintain existing automations, identify improvement opportunities, build solutions and resolve bugs as they arise
- Continuously identify opportunities for existing and new automations, helping consolidating insights and crafting robust automations
- Help craft the long-term product roadmap to improve existing both automations and regional capabilities to develop new automations
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- Knowledge of programming in Python
- Knowledge on testing techniques
- Fluency in SQL and Google Sheets
- Comfortable owning and balancing multiple projects or work streams at once
- Ability to synthesize information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber