Associate Partner Manager
About the Role
The Uber Eats team is looking for sharp, highly motivated National Partner Managers to join our Enterprise team. As an Enterprise Partner Manager, you will work with our most strategic restaurant partners to drive revenue growth, operational excellence, and deliver insights. Partner Managers will work cross functionally with Client Partners, Technical Account Managers, Operations, Product, and Marketing teams to lead and optimize partnerships and provide maximum value for both Uber and its partners.
You will succeed in this role if: you produce your best results in a team environment; you possess an insatiable appetite to continuously learn; you value ideas over hierarchy; customer obsession runs in your DNA.
What You'll Do
- Bring your analytical A-game. You will be building business models, performing analysis with the operations counterparts to understand trends, provide impactful insights, and track efficiency and success of initiatives to ensure we are driving towards the best possible outcome (Insights -> EBR -> Revenue Growth)
- Handle the big picture and the tiny details. You are organized and always on top of your deadlines to ensure nothing gets missed. You also have an eye to the big picture and flourish by crafting new ways to add to existing partnerships
- Drive initiatives. You will drive and support key initiatives across our business teams to grow strategic and long term opportunities with our various partners. This involves wearing many hats and jumping in to help your teammates when the needs arise.
- Read between the lines. You will be working with partners from various teams such as Product, Marketing, Operations, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Drive day-to-day interactions with our top tier partners
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate relationships
Minimum of 3 years of full-time professional experience in a client-facing role working with large enterprise and/or mid-market brands
- Experience with food delivery and/or third-party marketplaces at a high-growth tech company
- Experience leading conversations with executive level external partners
- Internal advocate. Experience collaborating with product and engineering teams in order to enhance product experience for your partners
- Ability to flex your analytical skills and utilize data to influence decision makers and quantify opportunities
- A track record of successfully leading and growing partnerships by upselling and building strong relationships with both internal and external teams
- Experience leading executive business reviews and independently translating top-line goals into an impactful business plan, prioritizing initiatives that will drive value for the partnership
- Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter mentality. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to improving your craft and our team's development
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber