COE Specialist I
About the Role
At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners, our community, is a core feature of our product experience. COE Specialists are all about helping and educating our partners and BPO. We help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into our most passionate evangelists. The right candidate is always looking for unique and exciting ways to resolve problems with exceptional support and exceptional communication, ensuring that problems are resolved promptly while developing trustworthy relationships with our community.
What You'll Do
- Escalation handling form BPOs
- Communicate with team lead and customers
- Help process improvements and work closely with team members and stakeholders
- Contribute ideas to run new operation and help with implementation
- Business trip for some events
- Experience in the Support Service or Call Center industry
- Communication skill in verbal and text in Japanese
- A resident of Japan
- Respond flexibly
- Mentally strong under the pressure
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced team setting
- Ability to drive defect reduction operation process
- Improvement and tool enhancements request
- English skill is nice to have
About the Team
Uber Centers of Excellence (COEs) are contact management centers dedicated to providing world-class customer support to riders and driver-partners 24/7. At our COEs, we hire Community Support Representatives, Managers, and many other important roles to support business needs and continued growth.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber