Account Management Lead, Uber Health
Almost 4 million Americans miss healthcare appointments due to transportation issues. Patients are twice as likely to no-show if they're reliant on public transit. Breaking down logistical barriers to care will make healthcare more efficient and potentially save lives. This is why Uber Health was established and this is our passion.
The Account Management Lead owns a large portfolio of strategic accounts and growing their revenue impact on the business. They manage relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally while fully understand the levers that drive key performance metrics.
- 6+ years of experience in account management or similar role in the healthcare space
- Experience working with U.S. healthcare industry (or similar fields), including key players, trends, and regulatory requirements, etc.
- Bachelor's required
- Familiarity with and / or experience in Medicaid, insurance, EHRs, digital and value-based care, or benefits design / medical claims management
- A history of forming and executing partnerships, particularly in different regions and/or healthcare industry verticals
- Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative focus
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, high relationship quotient
- Passion for Uber's mission and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- Extremely proactive, self-starter with strong project management and execution skills
- Experience at a high growth technology company is necessary
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be accountable to revenue growth targets with key strategic accounts
- Proactively understand client needs, including their strategic priorities
- Develop meaningful partnerships by contributing to the long-term vision of partnership goals, priorities, strategy, and roadmap
- Grow revenue from key accounts
- Work across functions to continually seek new solutions for team efficiency and customer logistics challenges
- Drive forward the future vision of Uber Health with our product team and help sell that vision to our customers
- Passionately prioritize the service needs of our customers
- Develop process and system improvements to continually raise the bar of execution
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber