Account Executive - Delivery
Uber Direct is a new business that focuses on last-mile delivery across all verticals - Online Food Delivery, Grocery, Retail, Ecommerce, and rapidly growing the ways in which Uber connects the world. Even internally, Direct requires the organization to think creatively as we interact with and lead partners from different industries.
About the Role
This role will be a part of the New Verticals team in France, but it's going to be working very closely with the Central Uber Direct teams.
As a Uber Direct Account Executive, you will focus on pursuing new retail and grocery customers in France to offer our newest "Direct" product by effectively communicating the value proposition of our same-day delivery for partners (DaaS). You will be responsible for building the Direct business pipeline, forecasting opportunities, and constructing territory and account plans. Companies have evolved and now understand the importance of being close to their customers, quick delivery is part of that offering, and we have a great logistics team that can deliver! We are looking for someone with experience calling into multiple partners within large accounts and negotiating enterprise contracts for delivery services within the B2B, B2C, and retail spaces.
What You'll Do
- Prospect into high-value accounts that are ideal targets for Uber Direct (DaaS)
- Communicate the value of the Uber Direct to Enterprise prospects and customers
- Develop territory/account plans to grow pipeline and account plans to break into whitespace accounts for Uber Direct
- Lead and coordinate end-to-end sales motion for Enterprise Direct prospects including qualification, education, pricing/quoting, contract negotiation to close deals.
- Build strategic relationships to gain positioning with decision-makers while driving growth of new Direct business
- Provide opportunity status by regularly updating SFDC, doing weekly forecasts, and participating in quarterly business reviews
- Work closely with Ops teams to develop strategies around expansion and improvements of existing accounts
What You'll Need
- Minimum 3years in a full sales cycle role: prospecting, pitching & closing in a logistics, delivery, B2B, or last-mile delivery role
- Experience in sourcing, negotiating and driving contracts to closure; preferably experience and industry expertise in the same-day delivery space
- You're a self-starter and take initiative to seize opportunities: The Direct team is evolving every day and requires highly motivated individuals who are responsible for all aspects of business in their market
- Proven ability to prioritize selling activities and follow through in a timely fashion
- Ability to negotiate pricing with a focus on retaining value; preferably proficient with Salesforce
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and optimally nurture customer needs
- Proficiency in French and English
- Highly autonomous - able to work with minimal oversight
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber