Regional Strategy & Operations Coordinator, Uber Eats
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. Our Regional Operations team empowers internal and external customers through Product, programs, insights, analysis, and thought leadership.
About the Role
On the Uber Eats Regional Operations team, we're helping to scale our most impactful processes and initiatives, support markets, and drive innovation in the business.
The Regional Restaurant Operations team is passionate about leading the lifecycle of our thousands of restaurant partners across Latin America to ensure that working with Uber is a simple, low stress, and exciting experience. Restaurant Operations Coordinators are tasked with finding opportunities, digging deep into the data to surface key findings that will help us improve or innovate new processes, and implementing projects, programs and products to capitalize on these opportunities to the benefit of both restaurant partners and local Uber teams.
What You'll Do
- Process Creation & Optimization - Scale new and existing processes to provide an outstanding end-to-end lifecycle experience to our unmanaged restaurant partners (i.e. those who don't have an Account Manager)
- Prioritize & Project Management - Choose which projects the team should prioritize, and set a timeline to reach goals quickly
- Stakeholder Management & Communication - Work with a wide variety of partners, including regional and local teams, to deliver strong results for partners and the business
- Analytics - Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to identify opportunities and prioritize them in terms of impact
- Problem Solving - Build innovative solutions to the opportunities you find and take an experiment-led approach to testing your hypotheses before rolling out to the region
- Ownership - Take ownership of the unmanaged partner experience across the full lifecycle and for all LatAm
- Bachelor's degree (preferred: engineering, mathematics, finance, economics, physics, etc.)
- 0-2 years of robust work experience in startup, strategy, operations, analytics, business development, or a variety of other specialty roles with proven track record in delivering results
- English proficiency
- Proactivity - Ability to take the initiative in a constantly-changing work environment while maintaining a collaborative attitude
- Ownership & Results-Focus - Be "on the ground" leading projects to deliver amazing, measurable outcomes for restaurant partners
- Communication - You are a clear communicator and you have some experience working effectively with different teams to achieve business goals
- Process Optimization - Experience crafting and optimizing processes
- Customer-centered - Put yourself in our restaurant partners' shoes and design solutions that are focused on improving their experience
- SQL knowledge a plus, but not required
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber