Manager, Freight Account Management
About the Role
Uber Freight is a marketplace built to connect shippers with trucks, much like the way the Uber app connects riders and drivers.
The Manager of Freight Account Management owns the success over an industry vertical encompassing a large portfolio of accounts. They create alignment across functional teams and fully understand the levers that drive key performance metrics. They are encouraged to build operational efficiency amongst their team, set and implement strategic initiatives, and demonstrate strong management and team development capabilities.
What You'll Do
- Work across functions to continually seek new solutions for team efficiency and customer logistics challenges
- Drive forward the future vision of Uber Freight with our product team and help sell that vision to our customers
- Own all core account metrics and goals across account management teams
- Passionately prioritize the service needs of our customers
- Hire and develop the best possible account management team
- Develop process and system improvements to continually raise the bar of execution
- Manage any issues that come up in the normal operation of freight
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of management experience
Transportation/logistics experience required
Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Validated experience delivering results in a complex operational environment
- Experience solving complex problems under pressure
Ability to collaborate and work with a highly diverse set of internal and externaln partners
- Analytical and critical thinking ability
- Strong communication and organization skills
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber