Sourcing Lead - North America Engineering
Talent Acquisition partners with Uber's businesses to understand their talent needs and find, engage, and guide candidates through the hiring process. We hire the right people for every job and help them find a team where they can make the biggest impact.
About the Role
Leads will direct the day-to-day activity of IC's within the org to enable faster decision making and improved focus on role and req fulfillment. Leads will need to be in good standing who have consistently exceeded both quantitative (what) and qualitative (how) measurements of performance in their roles.
What You'll Do
- Req Allocation
- Special Project Oversight (i.e. RPO engagement and EXT training)
- Mentorship, guidance and leadership of the team to enable talent delivery and ongoing demand
- Oversight of niche requisitions as needed
- Minimum 4 years total professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, Communications or similar preferred
- 5+ years of experience in technical sourcing or recruiting
- Experience in sourcing or full-cycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to passionately cultivate results, think and act quickly, operate long-term and in the best interest of company goals
- The ability to build teams to support our long term strategy. This position will uphold high hiring standards continuously and drive process improvement to hire engineering team members faster
- Be data driven and explore analytics to make decisions based on said data
- The ability to creatively drive results. We are a unique company and brand and thus need equally innovative strategies to hit our hiring goals. Scalability and sustainability are key success metrics
- The ability to multi-task, pivot and drive results with often competing priorities
- Manage vendor relationships and measure the success of each engagement
- Adaptable - ability to partner with a wide variety of very senior level people including our top-level business leaders and seasoned professional candidates within the engineering organization
- Passionate about candidate experience
- A big thinker - you have a passion for operation optimization
- Able to use data to influence change
- Focused on developing the team and peers
- Implemented successful, yet not stalling, processes
- Open and curious; you are excited to learn about what makes Uber tick
- Action oriented and excited about calculated risk
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber