Senior Technical Sourcer
Talent Acquisition partners with Uber's businesses to understand their talent needs and find, engage, and guide candidates through the hiring process. We hire the right people for every job and help them find a team where they can make the biggest impact.
We are looking for a Senior Sourcer to support multiple business lines and scale Freight or Product hiring across the US/Can. You will partner with recruiting and hiring managers to build teams across our dynamic region, and inform on hiring strategy to hire the right people for every job where they can make the biggest impact. You may also have the opportunity to work on strategic projects to improve and innovate how we attract and recruit the best talent because we know that there's always a better way!
What You'll Do:
- Has a solid understanding of supporting organization (e.g Regional, Lines of Business, etc.) and knows how these organizations fit into Uber's business strategy** **
- Proactively pulls hiring metrics from various sources and can speak to trends beyond the requisition and speak broadly to the market, line of business, or industry
- Comfortably drives conversation with the business about data insights, successfully able to influence senior stakeholders with relevant data
- Confidently handles objections and raises complex cases to Manager and/or Recruiter when needed
- Uses external knowledge to forecast trends and identify the impact on their supporting line of business
- Proactively pitches how candidate's skills and motivations are a fit for a particular team (both to candidate and to hiring team)
- Has a solid understanding of talent distribution via talent mapping, and uses knowledge to tailor effective pipelining strategies
- Passionately push for results, think and act quickly, operate long-term and in the best interest of company goals
- Ensure a fantastic candidate experience for all -- you will build teams and process with phenomenal candidate experience as a crucial priority
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, Communications or similar preferred
- 5+ years of experience in tech sourcing or recruiting
- Experience in sourcing or full-cycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Previous tech recruiting experience is a plus
- Experience working with funnel data and using it to guide hiring decisions
- Has partnered with a wide variety of clients, including senior level business leaders and seasoned professional candidates
- Has experience hiring in an organization focused on cultivating a diverse workforce
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber