Regional Growth Manager, Uber Eats
About the Role
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what, when and where they want it. Our Strategy & Ops team empowers our regional and local teams through insights, analysis, and thought leadership.
On the Uber Eats Regional Operations team, we're helping to scale our most impactful processes and initiatives, support markets and drive innovation in the business. We are looking for a sharp, highly motivated candidate to join our LatAm Regional Operations Eater & Growth team - we currently have multiple open roles in this team, hence we will be sourcing for all of them through this process.
All are meaningful roles passionate about developing and executing strategies to ensure Uber Eats hits its growth goals at the lowest possible investment and responsible for incubating new initiatives and experimenting with the goal of continuing to improve the value of every customer to Uber.
What You'll Do
- Proactively identify, gather, and generate new eater acquisition and engagement efforts to fuel Uber Eats' continued growth
- Develop, experiment, and scale successful efforts across Latin America in collaboration with numerous partners across the organization
- Continuously challenge the status quo with a belief that opportunities for improvement persist
- Actively participate in the team's broader efforts to elevate the broader team's impact
- Proactively search for new features which could improve a seamless Eater experience; Proactively give feedback to the product team
- Work with product on processes that have been built and create a POV for what should be (1) handed to product, (2) coordinated with other regions for broader process running, or (3) kept at LATAM only level
- Use various advanced analytics (machine learning and experimentation) and business intelligence techniques to uncover hidden patterns and business drivers to optimise our operations. Use data to drive our teams to action!
What You'll Need
- 3 to 5 years of demonstrated work experience in startup, consulting, strategy, operations, growth, or a variety of other specialty roles
- Strong problem solving skills rooted in data-driven insights that guide sound decision making
- Strong project management and stakeholder management capabilities. Scaling new initiatives will occur quickly and require working across teams in Latin America
- A passion for seeking complex, challenging, and ambiguous problems that warrant ambition and perseverance
- Good communication skills that will allow you to clearly explain your work and to participate in constructive debate
- English proficiency
- SQL proficiency
- A background in consumer growth with a digital platform or another consumer product or service company
- Proficiency in Python, R, or another programming language
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber