Business Development Representative, U4B
About the Role
We're looking for a hardworking and driven Business Development Representative to support our Uber for Business sales team. This high impact position will provide sales support to Mid Market Account Executives through the development of qualified leads that result in achieving our business goals. If you're looking for career growth, this role will serve as a training ground for a pathway into an Account Executive position with shown success.
You'll be responsible for conducting outbound prospecting campaigns (call, email and LinkedIn). Your day-to-day job will be developing a rapport with contacts in an effort to understand where the prospect is in the buying cycle. We are working with Mid Market Account Executives, you'll ensure that the leads provided are accurately qualified and will progress through the sales funnel. This involves collecting key information to update our Salesforce system and identifying next steps for Mid Market Account Executives to connect with these prospects!
What You'll Do
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the pipeline in an assigned vertical or territory and partner with assigned Account Executives
- Research and develop existing accounts
- Outbound prospecting via cold calling, email, and marketing campaigns
- Hit assigned Key Performance Metrics that are not limited to, but including 100 outreaches per day and at least 25 Sales Qualified Leads (SQL's) per month.
- Uncover a prospect's business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities, while highlighting the Uber for Business value proposition
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives at targeted accounts
- Handle, supervise, and report on all sales activities and results using Salesforce
- Work closely with sales management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Collaborate with the sales team to share standard methodologies and make recommendations to more effectively close sales and ensure customer dedication
- Work optimally with internal departments to deliver the best solution for the client and ensure a magical experience
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree required
- Previous experience prospecting or selling
- Proficient English
- At least 1 year of previous high volume cold-calling and business development experience preferred
- Experience with email campaigns and Salesforce preferred
- Ability to build outstanding customer relationships
- Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Groove experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and lead time efficiently
- Have a positive, self-driven team-first mentality with a desire to learn!
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber