Senior Global Client Partner
About the Role
The Uber Eats team is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join our Global Delivery Partnerships team and lead our partnerships with one of our largest global restaurant partners. As a Global Senior Client Partner, you will use your strategic sales skills to drive revenue growth with one of our largest global partners at Uber Eats.
Who are we looking for? Someone who has proven they can sell to and build best-in-class partnerships with large brands, is passionate about food and Uber and thrives in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment. Your primary focus will be working with one of the largest restaurant organizations in the world and internally across Product, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Legal, and Finance to develop shared goals and strategies to grow and optimize our partnership across mega-regions around the world.
What You'll Do
- Build relationships with C-level executives and key decision makers within partner organizations
- Develop and execute partnership strategy to achieve quarterly growth goals
- Handle the big picture and the tiny details. You are organized, timely and ensure nothing gets missed; you are also attuned to high-level strategy and consistently come up with new ways to add value to existing partnerships
- Partner with cross-functional teams. Be the voice of the customer and seamlessly navigate internal processes with stakeholders from various teams such as Product, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Legal, Finance, and more
- Increase co-marketing investment. Clearly communicate the value of our Offers and Ads products with a lens of creativity to differentiate our offerings across mega-regions
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate negotiations and difficult partner conversations
- Bring your analytical A-game. Develop business models and analyses with Enterprise Ops Analysts to understand trends, provide meaningful insights, and track the impact of initiatives against our goals
- Minimum of 6 years of full-time experience in end-to-end Enterprise Technology Sales and/or Partnerships, Advertising Sales, Restaurant Brand Management experience
- Experience selling into or working with large, complex enterprise brands and organizations
- Experience with food delivery and/or third-party marketplaces at a high-growth tech company
- Experience working in ads sales, marketing, operations, business development or partnerships at a leading restaurant or similar company.
- Experience leading conversations with executive level external stakeholders
- Experience building and executing strategic sales plans that result in success
- Ability to flex your analytical skills and utilize data to quantify opportunities and influence decision makers
- Excellent listening, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation, forecasting, and problem solving skills
- Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter mentality. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity
- Collaborative leadership. You can't help but dig in tactically, flexing your analytical skills where needed, and are equally as comfortable leading a conversation with an Engineer, Product Manager, or C-level executive to secure buy-in
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to the improvement of your craft and our team's development
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber