Senior Operations & Logistics Manager (Delivery Partner Growth)
About the Role
The Senior Operations & Logistics Manager role is a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on one of Uber Eats' fastest growing markets. This role calls for creative problem-solving, analytics, strategic thinking, strong execution and the interpersonal ability to work alongside the Operations team covering the entire Japan market.
What You Will Do
- You will lead the Delivery Partner Growth team in creating and running key projects and initiatives to find and onboard delivery partners into the platform.
- You will set the overall strategy of conceptualizing, testing and rolling-out scalable projects related to Delivery Partner acquisition that can be applied across the entire Japan market.
- You will work closely with performance marketing teams as well as external stakeholders to ensure a diverse and steady set of growth channels.
- You will plan, develop, oversee, and also execute growth projects including, but not limited to, delivery bag logistics, onboarding and education programs for delivery partners, experimentation for acquisition incentives, among others.
- You will influence both internal and external stakeholders and collaborate across a wide variety of functions and levels.
What You Will Need / Bonus Points
- 6-8 years relevant experience in a fast-growing environment with experience relating to most of the following: operations, business development, analytics, marketing, customer loyalty and retention, and project management.
- People management experience is highly preferred.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Ability to discover user insights based on qualitative and quantitative analysis, turning insights into strategies, and drive executions in a scalable and efficient way.
- Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel without compromising the quality of deliverables.
- Strong initiative and self-starter , comfortable with changes.
- Excellent communication skills (Japanese proficiency is a plus!)
- SQL knowledge is preferred
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber